Easter holidays

The holiday days are generally very boring. All the teachers put you a lot of projects and many homework for doing (sometimes I believe that they don't remember that holidays are to take a student breath). Thankfully, there exist a few persons who do of these most enterteining days and the best of your life. They are your friends and I want to tell you what I've done with them in my easter holidays.

The first day of holidays the friends of class went to the St. Peter beach to play football and do something else to relax of college. There was doing windy, so we had to go to the river because windy was more calm. We've had a great afternoon but everything don't finish yet.

Thursday some friends older, Guillem and David have gone to see the new film about the tv serie Dragon ball. The worst film I've seen in my life, really. Anything created in toons can never be changed to real person that represents the same serie.

Friday was my sister's birthday and all my distant family come to be in the familiar lunch we did. My sister was very happy because there are much time that we don't see some familiar members. In afternoon of the same day, Guillem brought me with motorbike to St. Peter again. The day was sunny, and we've could go to the beach perfectly. There, there were a lot of persons who were doing kitesurf. The sky seemed to a constellation of stars which were moving.

In the beach there was a voleyball net so, we've played much time there. Minutes after putting to play there came some Germans who wanted to do a match against us. At the beginning, we lost for a lot of point but little to little we did points. Finally, they win for 1 point and was an horrible mistake, very easy. At the end of the afternoon, I've gone to David's house to play basketball and a football match and Guillem brought me again to my house.

I think that every moment you pass with your friends it's the only one. So you must to be useful every opportunity to do any thing with them. I hope you like the Easter holidays I've passed!

6 coments:

Júlia ha dit...

I haven't spent any time with you these days and I don't like it Roger! However, I hope you enjoyed them.
see you tomorrooow:D

Cèlia Garcia Moreno ha dit...

Nice holiday but...a little short,isn't it?
Now is time to work REALLY hard!
Good luck!

xxx

Laura Carrera ha dit...

Oh.. holidays! I need one week again, or more..:D
Buff.. I get tired only thinking that we must pass our little holidays of this weekend doing the marketing work... :(:(:(:(
see you tomorrow in class RUYEEE!;D

Laura* ha dit...

I like a lot the easter holidays but I think that there're very short! See you tomorrow*

Uri ha dit...

Oh! I see that you enjoyed your holidays^^

See you man!

URI

Pau Ubric ha dit...

Rogeer!
We are going to meet other day, and going to the beach,so we will play volley versus other people and this time we will win!!
ejjeej

See you tomorrow!