Hard weeks

Last Friday began what is being for me the hardest weeks of 1st of batxillerat with two exams: the third hour of that day I had literature’s exam which took us one and a half hour, this means, our breakfast time. After that we had to do another exam: catalan, which was exhausting because we didn’t have any time to rest.

I spent all Saturday doing my homework and preparing the exams for next week: I woke up in the morning and I went directly to work because I have so much to do...I took lunch and continued working. Later, in the evening I had a break time and I disconnected for a while, but later I studied some more before going to sleep.

This morning I went to a basket lunch and now I have a lot of work to do, this is stressing! Next week I have to be optimistic and take it easy, if not, I will be desperate, because Monday I have to do philosophy exam, Tuesday sciences of the contemporary world exam, Wednesday: maths and Spanish, Thursday: history and Friday oral presentation of Catalan literature. This will be hard to stand…Also for tomorrow I have to do a history essay which I haven’t finished yet, and Thursday I have to go to Girona to do an oral French exam. Don’t forget the blog, the portfolio and all the homework that we have to do.
Oh my God, I watch the programming of next week and I got headache, I need more time!

3 coments:

David Marín ha dit...

UUfff... I am frightened to know the results for all exams... but I believe that I don't suspended any exam.. well, yes, one... english exam!:(
jeje I hope approved with blog beause unless...
I am sure that your marks is better than my marks!
By the way , you change the first sentence that we are doing second of batxillerat not first of batxillerat! jajaj

Guillem Sanz Daunis ha dit...

I think like you, Roger an David, next week will be too difficult..!

Vito Andolini Corleone ha dit...

David, it isn't an error, this post was upload last year. You can see it in the date of the post ^^'

;)