The research project

I’ve already talked about my research project in first batxillerat. Then I didn't know how I would focus it. I begin it in March last year, after Easter holidays and I've been working all summer, include dreaming, with him. My research project is about an exhausted study of my family in the general term.

The study of a family could be focused to different ways. In my chase, following my project tutor's opinion, I focused my work to an historical research to know who were my antecedents in different parts of family. So, I've been searching the antecedents of my surnames: Vilanova and Jou family; but this searching don't finish yet. I have had to search too the families of the surnames of my parents and grandparents, because I'm born from them, the families I study of them are: Vergés, Díaz, Lagunero, Comas and Preses family.

(In the superior photo: my grandfather Antonio Vilanova, do you think I have semblances with him?)

In other way, my research project, apart of discover who were living in this land with my surname in passed centuries is about to know and study the advancing of the lots of things like: technology in concordance with the objects my family have gone acquiring with the pass of time, the nourishment my family have had in the past centuries and his evolution even our days, the evolution of the hereditary transmission of possessions studying all testaments Vilanova family have done and finally with strict relation with my family: a photographic album with 450 of my antecedents united in some pages to be saved how a memory of these persons.

Another important, the more extensive I've done, report of my research project is the study of the rural world in different centuries. With this part I've known the conditions how farmer families like Vilanova's, Vergés's or Coma's were been living while they live. Some conditions marked to the elimination of the ancient regime and to the evolution of invents and discoveries, like electricity.

I wish you find interesting the theme of my research project and if you want, you are invited in the project's oral presentation to know a little bit more to the past of the persons thanks myself is here.